As part of Worksystems’ response to the COVID-19 Economic Emergency we are supporting resource and service phone lines for the general public and current customers. In partnership with multiple WorkSource and community-based service providers, the COVID Workforce Response Lines will serve as an easily accessible connection to workforce services and related resources while other access points (libraries, WorkSource Centers, etc.) are closed due to social distancing guidelines.
Two phone lines have been established: One serves residents of Multnomah County and The City of Portland. The other serves residents of Washington County.
The City of Portland and Multnomah County COVID Response Line: (503) 714-5989
Washington County Workforce COVID Response Line: (503) 766-5696
City of Beaverton Response Line: (503) 765-9538
Hours of operation: Tues. and Thurs., 9:00-12:00 and Mon., Wed., Fri. 1:00-5:00
Languages: Spanish, English and other languages through a translation service
1. General assistance related to workforce system services and other resources (childcare, food assistance, housing, etc.).
2. Information related to filing an initial Unemployment Insurance claim.
- NOTE: We CANNOT fill out a claim for you, determine your eligibility, or look up a previously filed claim. We also CANNOT help individuals who have already filed a claim. If you have received a letter from the State of Oregon that there is an error on your claim, your claim is on hold or has been denied, follow this link for information or contact the Unemployment Claims Center at 1-877-FILE-4-UI.
3. Remote TriMet Low-Income Fare enrollment. Individuals will need to have computer/internet access or a mobile device to do eligibility by video conference.
4. Job Information. Many employers are currently hiring such as grocery stores, manufacturers and delivery positions. We can provide leads for openings that are updated daily.
5. Information related to applying for SNAP benefits.
- NOTE: We CANNOT complete a SNAP application for you or determine your eligibility.
For questions related to Worksystems’ COVID Response Line contact: firstname.lastname@example.org