Worksystems is an award-winning nonprofit organization serving Multnomah and Washington Counties and the City of Portland whose mission is to build and invest in a comprehensive workforce development system that supports individual prosperity and business competitiveness. We offer excellent compensation and benefits and an innovative work environment.
Join Worksystems and make a difference!
We are recruiting for the key position of Senior Project Manager to join our team and serve as lead for technology tools, platforms and websites used to support job seekers, our provider network, Worksystems staff and the Tech sector. We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable with technology and experienced in the use of a variety of tools and platforms to support virtual collaboration and online learning. This position will be responsible for updating content on a variety of websites and platforms, so knowledge and skills in website development/troubleshooting and proficiency in HTML coding is required. This position will also provide training and support for the rollout and implementation of new technology tools and the successful candidate will need to be experienced in communicating technical training to a non-technical audience. Strong project management and social media skills are also a must.
The successful candidate will be able to show a demonstrated ability to:
- Be proficient in HTML coding and website development, experienced in using Microsoft Office/365 applications, and have an understanding of social media platforms
- Have a passion for learning and commitment to keeping current on technology tools and innovations
- Exhibit a strategic and integrative approach to managing multiple programs
- Interpret, communicate and implement complex policy and regulatory guidelines
- Develop and manage systemic approaches to the delivery of workforce development services
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders including community contractors, partnering agencies, and employers
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Be visionary and understand “big picture” concepts while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Have a strong attention to detail and good organization skills
NOTE: Due to COVID, we are currently working from home. A laptop, monitor, headset and $50 per month towards internet connection will be provided. Occasional in-office work may be necessary following all safety protocols for public health emergencies.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to:
Worksystems, Attn: Human Resources, 1618 SW 1st Ave, Suite 450 Portland, OR 97201, or e-mail to email@example.com. See below for a full job description.
Position is open until filled. First review of resumes is March 1, 2021. Salary Range: $65k – $97k.