Worksystems, Inc. is a nonprofit organization serving the City of Portland, Multnomah and Washington counties. Our mission is to build a comprehensive workforce development system that supports individual prosperity and business competitiveness.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator. We are looking for an enthusiastic person with solid communication, planning, and organizational skills to support a team of Project Managers implementing workforce training programming. Duties include, but not limited to:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing quality control, proofreading and copy editing.
- Tracking contractor performance data in real time via online reporting systems and prepare summaries.
- Updating communication documents, including flyers and newsletters.
- Scheduling and helping to manage logistics for meetings and events that include a diverse array of community partners.
- Assist with preparation for various program training sessions and follow-up with attendee survey and support
- Field responses from website systems (help lines)and refer to appropriate staff members
- Facilitating the completion of required paperwork for our internal contracting process
The desired traits, skills and experience we are looking for includes:
• Relevant experience and an interest in Workforce Development
• A strong desire to meet and achieve goals
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Effective problem solving and time management skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Editor and on-line meeting tools such as MS Teams, Zoom, Google Meets • Proper phone and email etiquette
• Customer service orientation and professional attitude
• Experience posting to Social Media
This is a Limited Duration position expected to continue thru 6/30/2021.
Send resume, letter of interest and three professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay range is $24.59 – 35.66 per hr., DOE. N6 Classification (non-exempt)
Application deadline is 9/27/2020. First review of resume’s will be 9/21/2020.