Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 2:00 pm, Worksystems will host a webinar for laid off workers to go over unemployment insurance, health care, and other resources to help you through this pandemic. This page contains resources that will be reviewed during the webinar. Staff will be on hand to answer your questions!
Sign up for a webinar HERE.
Webinars Will Include Current Information On:
- Unemployment Insurance including updates on expanded eligibility, increased payments for workers laid off due to COVID-19, and expected timelines for receiving benefits. This information will be presented by staff from the Oregon Employment Department.
- Information related to business closures and layoffs.
- Information on the best way to reach the Oregon Employment Department to file or check on an Unemployment Insurance claim.
- Health insurance options. This information will be presented by staff from the Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Available options for aid if you have been laid off or furloughed.
- Other resources available to support you through this situation.
View our webinar re: tenants rights and eviction moratoria.